Professional Tree Pruning Service
Ross Tree is a locally owned and operated company providing professional tree pruning in the Denver area since 1978. Tree trimming is the most requested tree service, so it is best to hire a professional to ensure its quality. Pruning trees involves removing damaged, weak, or dead limbs. Pruning is beneficial for a tree’s long-term health since it improves its structure and encourages healthy growth. Ross Tree Company offers free estimates based upon a site visit. We evaluate the tree and provide a quote to the property owner.
Reasons To Why A Professional Tree Service Company
Proper tree pruning is both a science and an art. The “science” is plant physiology. The “art” is taking the time to prune a tree into an appropriate shape. Homeowners should hire a professional tree service company for pruning jobs for three reasons:
- Trees are valuable real estate assets. A mature tree landscape accounts for 5-10 percent of the value of a Denver home, which equates to a new car’s cost. So, it is smart to hire a tree service company that knows how to keep your valuable tree assets healthy.
- Since tree work is dangerous, it is best to hire a professional company that takes job safety seriously and is insured. If there is a mishap, the tree service company’s insurance covers injuries or damage, not the homeowner’s.
- Sometimes, it takes an expert to spot a tree insect, a disease, or assess if a tree will live. The breeding cycles of tree pests make treatment complex, and some tree ailments are persistent and difficult to treat. Professional tree companies have the equipment to reach high and penetrate dense crowns.
How Do You Decide What Company To Hire?
Hire a reputable tree service company saves money in the long run because tree pruning done right improves tree health making trees less susceptible to Denver’s unpredictable weather and tree pests and diseases. Homeowners taking the time to understand a company’s commitment to quality, safety, licensing, and reputation will hire the best tree service company to address their tree problems. Below are three tips on hiring the best tree service company.
- Make sure the tree service company has at least one International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist on staff. Arborists specialize in tree care and become certified by taking course work and passing a comprehensive examination.
- Check the company’s website and see if they are a member of ISA and the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA). Membership shows their willingness to stay up-to-date on the latest tree care innovations and best practices.
- Check the company’s reviews on Google My Business or Yelp. Companies with 4-star reviews or higher are probably good picks.
Ross Tree Company is proud of its three full-time ISA Certified Arborists and is a member of both the ISA and TCIA.
Types of Tree Pruning
Proper tree pruning improves the growth, structure, and aesthetic appeal of trees. Pruning at the right time and in the right way is critical since it is possible to kill or damage a tree by over-pruning. Trees grow naturally in the forest – straight up, so we trim the tree to its dominant leader. A tree cut correctly can better withstand Denver’s unpredictable wind and snowstorms. Below are three types of pruning.
- Structural Pruning – In an urban setting, the abundance of sunlight causes trees to produce excessive branching. Structural pruning favors a single dominant leader that promotes tree growth around a single trunk. Weaker tree limbs get trimmed back to their strongest point or removed.
- Safety Pruning – Winter, squirrel, insect, or disease damage contribute to dead or dying branches. Safety pruning removes deadwood from a tree to prevent limbs from falling in a yard, adjacent property, or sidewalks.
- Shaping – Every tree has a unique shape. We prune trees to highlight the beauty of each tree in a way that encourages natural growth. Certified arborists understand the growth patterns of local trees and prune to enhance each tree species’ beauty.
Unfortunately, sometimes a beloved tree cannot be saved. Ross Tree has the equipment and equipment to remove trees of any size.
Let us know how we can help you.
Call Ross Tree Co.